Founder and CEO, SCA Promotions
15-time World Champion and 21-time number one ranked bridge player in the world, Bob Hamman brings an unparalleled tradition of winning to SCA and its clients. Since Bob founded SCA in 1986, SCA has paid out over $194,000,000 to its clients. This means two things: over 120,000 effective promotional events and unprecedented protection for clients’ budgets.
SCA supports its client solutions teams with over 50 of the top industry experts in promotion design, licensing & regulatory matters, security, technology, risk management, and operations. SCA is the recognized leader and innovator in the industry. Example accomplishments include:
- First $1 Billion promotional prize in history
- Leader in supporting clients’ transition to digital and mobile promotions
- Patent portfolio, including random number generation for games of chance
- Unique relationships with the risk management community, providing SCA with capacity for the largest promotions
- Multi-national scope to support promotions on six continents
- Setting the standard for:
- Gaming industry promotions
- Contingent prize coverage
- Over-redemption coverage
- Athlete incentives
- Physical, to digital, to mobile promotional platforms
Bob established SCA Gaming shortly after founding SCA and assembled a dedicated team to focus on the unique opportunities and challenges of the gaming industry. Get to know the team through their bios, or better yet reach out and get industry-leading guidance for promotion planning, risk management, execution, and turnkey operational support.